20 August 2012

EDM #18: Draw the view from a window of your house

Everyday Mattersthe book and the challenge list

AlltäglicheDinge/Jeder Tag Zähltdas Buch und die Herausforderung

Draw the view from a window of your house, apartment, office, etc.

We have been hit hard by a heat wave. As I post this, the first rain is coming down with a vengeance and lightning strikes every minute. I was going to open the windows to let the cool air come in but that would just flood my flat!


Die Hitzewelle hat uns fest im Griff gehabt. Jetzt fällt der erste Regen mit aller Macht und Blitze schlagen jede Minute ein. Ich wollte eigentlich die Fenster öffnen, damit ein wenig kühle Luft hereinkommt, aber das würde nur meine Wohnung überfluten!

Moleskine watercolor sketchbook
Winsor&Newton Cotman watercolor

6 comments:

  1. Great sketch, I'm always curious about what people see from their windows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you have 'framed' the view so beautifully with the curtains!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That is how it actually looks like in reality, just a little less purple. :) I enjoy the view every morning!

      Delete
  3. Thats a pretty view, love the trees. As soon as I saw the yellow building, I thought about Europe, I like how they have more colour to most buildings there.

    ReplyDelete