10 October 2013

BCN USk Symposium sketches

Alright, so here they are. I promised Neta, my USk flatmate for 3 nights, that I'd post them:

Sketches from the 4th International Urban Sketching Symposium in Barcelona, July 2013.













 








Sketches are posted in their chronological order.


I was dealing with a couple of unexpected health issues, not sleeping and food problems made it difficult to be 100% there throughout the day and sketch in that hot climate. 

I did not meet as many people as I would have liked and I did not manage to splash as many sketches onto my sketchbook paper as I had planned, but I gave it my best.

I would not have missed it for the world :-)






3 comments:

  1. It's great to see these Monika. I remember how you were feeling then but they look wonderful and I'm so happy you were there.
    All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shari, it meant a lot to me being able to attend your workshop. Only whetted my appetite for more art instruction :-)

      Delete
  2. wonderful sketches from the Symposium and the workshops. A great variety of styles ! You are right it was an incredible experience .

    ReplyDelete